Monday, September 1, 2008

It's here, it's here, it's here!

There's not much more to say than this... GO TO

www.shopcropsuey.com

Bree and I have opened for business. Our website's kits are officially for sale today. We already have 4 kits sold and know that selling out is in God's hands not ours!

It's been a busy weekend anticipating today! Worrying is really hard work you know.

Yesterday, we had my parents and my sister's family over for lunch. It was nice to hear their encouragement for my endeavor. It's always nice to know that you have support for your undertakings! Thanks guys -I truly appreciate it!

Now, I will spend the morning worrying (for I'm not sure which good reason) and probably calling Bree every 10 minutes (until I see her at noon for her son's bday party)!

The only thing that keeps coming to mind is this:

"Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him" Psalms 34:8

I cannot even tell you why that comes to mind, but God knows my heart and I will trust HIM.

So...on with my day. I think my husband is equally as excited as I am, because he came to bed late last night updating me that the flood is not yet upon us.

So, go to www.shopcropsuey.com

Enjoy it, let me know what you think of our new kit club!!

Camille

5 comments:

Melissa Norris said...

Congrats girl! I'm off to check them out right now!
~Melissa

jessicamae3 said...

You have done magnificant! Your kits are awesome and I love them both so so much! I don't know how many of thousands of miles I am away from you but imagine all the space between us! There are lots of ladies out there who will love what you have! By word of mouth, your kits will get moving fast!
It won't take long at all! In fact, I was over at scrapscene this morning and saw your kit there!!! PLUS, I will be adding a big advertisement on my blog this afternoon when I announce my blog winnings of a free kit! YAHOOOOOO! Thanks so much!
J
I wish you nothing but the best

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Congratulations Camille! Your hard work is paying off - the site looks fabulous! The kits look fabulous! It's very exciting!

Stephanie said...

hi Camille, I found your blog through the Crop Suey blog and I'm so excited to have finally found a good Canadian kit club to play with. I'm still trying to make up my mind about which kit I want, but rest assured - I'll be a loyal customer! I LOVE the kits! :o)

Stephanie

Anonymous said...

You are fabulous.
love the scripture reference,
needed it today!

Love ya!

Bree