Monday, September 8, 2008

Something happenend...

Well, I finally created something!

It's been a long time coming and I still have one unfinished LO sitting downstairs (but there is a plan for it).

So, the first thing I started with was a card for Oakley's 4th birthday (my son Robert's friend and coincidentally Bree's son)


It was good to see something get finished. I have been struggling for quite some time to get something done that I felt was "OK"! Now that the card was finished (because REALLY how much will a four year old "treasure" the card) I moved onto a LO.

And this is what I came up with...

This page was fun to make, mostly because of the story behind it. We were camping and had put the kids to bed. After an hour, Reese was asleep and Robert was wide awake! I mean WIDE awake. So, we brought him out of the trailer and wrapped him in a blanket to cuddle with Dad around the fire. Robert was so excited to have this privilege that he stood a bit taller the next day! Needless to say, the request to stay up after Reese came the very next evening...but we wanted Mommy and Daddy time, so it was off to bed for Robert!!

Just wanted to share, my aim is to finish my other "begun" layout tonight.

I just have to commit the time...it will get done!

Camille

2 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your happy camper layout is adorable! Love those photos, and the woodgrain button and the vintage images are so cute! Love the card too!

Anonymous said...

Looove the card,
it's on my bulletin board!

And I love what you have done with these layouts!
You truly are a creative genius!