Monday, August 25, 2008

A little break, now back to the grind...

I was negligent...well, maybe just a little. I try to blog every day or every other day and I haven't posted anything since Thursday...that's a little longer than I anticipate. I spent a great (and very busy weekend with my family).

However, before the weekend, Bree and I got together and she had her camera (well, she always has her camera)! She snapped some pics of me with the kids and they turned out fabulous. She got some really good ones that I will share.

For the family that reads this, HERE are some updated pics of the kids.

Robert loves to take pictures, he now asks if I am bringing my camera every time we walk out the door (I guess I cannot capture the precious moments if I do not have it with me!!)


Reese is working on the candid photo. Whenever we are trying to "ignore" the camera, she is smiling waiting for the flash to go off!


I know I'm biased, but my kids are the cutest in my family!!! It's amazing how much you can see resemblances when a photo is snapped! God is amazing....to challenge us with children (or I mean to stretch us) and then to bless us (and pay us the highest compliment) with our beauty reflected in our children. These daily miracles will never cease to amaze me!

We had a cool spell last week -it was a reality check that we are still in Alberta. It's sad to see some leaves already falling from the trees. It's sad to know that my AC will not kick in many more days. It's just plain sad to know that all of our summer clothes will go into hiding very soon.
I will make the most of what's left of our summers...I'm praying for sunshine today!

Have a great Monday...I will. There's only 1 week left before our kits are revealed at CROP SUEY...stay tuned to share in our excitement.

Camille

4 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Your children are adorable, and so are YOU!

Can't wait for the kits!

Unknown said...

I dont know if I have already sent you this message yet but, I entered a contest and I need some votes. :D So, if you have time. Just head on over to my blog and read the first two posts to see how to vote for me! :D
http://scrappin-a-rose.blogspot.com
I would really appreciate it. :D
Thanks :D

Anonymous said...

Fabulous photos, if I must say so myself.
You FABULOUS DAHLING!

jessicamae3 said...

They are just dolls...like melt your heart, can't stand it adorable!!!