Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am an Eighties Chick!

Ok, so I checked out Crop Chick Brittney's blog and found this link to a quiz...

"What Year do you Belong in?"

You Belong in 1982
Wild, over the top, and just a little bit cheesy. You're colorful at night - and successful during the day.

It was pretty cool and a little scary. I was 8 years old in 1982, it's kinda weird to think I "BELONG" there!

It's correct and saying that I am colorful at night -it's late at night that I usually get the good pages created!

On a different note,

We've been getting so many great layouts that people have created with our Crop Suey Kits. I am really looking forward to seeing what everyone makes.

So once you've received your kit, take a pic and send it to us at shopcropsuey@gmail.com

We will post your layouts and get your work out there for people to see.

Now, me and the fam went to the Corn Maze last night with Papa and Nana. I will post something later tonight about it, including some great pics that I took.

Camille

1 comment:

TracyP said...

Ooh greta Link Camille:):)