Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One more for the album!

WOW, I have been in a creative desert until this week.

I finally made some time to sneak downstairs and forced myself to stare at my scrap table until something came to me.

It took awhile, but it happened. Ideas started to blossom and I finished another LO.

Really, you have to realize how much of a challenge it has been to "create" lately. I would have my SIL over for a fun evening and would end up watching her scrap all night while I stared at the pics I wanted to put on a canvas...

...then, the other night, I had my SIL and another friend over (she was doing some hybrid LOs)

...I was very curious about it all, then spent the night watching what she did and not making my own pages. But, I forced myself to get something started and here is what came of it.


I was staring at the pictures and my SIL said "One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish" and then a light when on. I worked from the title and played with some colors (and a white background...which I do not do very often). It's not a complicated layout, but I really like it. I also think that the memories behind a pic make the page more desirable for me.

Anyhow, just thought I would share. I feel that I have crawled out of the slump...

...let's hope I don't fall in again soon!!

Camille

1 comment:

jessicamae3 said...

Love this! i am like you, when I am scrapping with others I watch what they do and stare...alot! hahaha
I am so glad to see you creating, I love your style and enjoy your work!