Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just a note!

I started a new Life Group today. We got together, all 11 of us and it was good. I am really looking forward to starting to read "Captivating" tonight.

I just wanted to say, our Crop Chicks have started blogging at CROP SUEY and it's so much fun to have different and fresh input on our blog.

Today, Michelle posted a great mini-album that she made and I am going to make one as soon as I find some free time. She has REALLY gone above and beyond...it's awesome.

I am off to do some book keeping before I dig into my new book. (then hopefully it will be a relatively early night!)

Later girls!

4 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Thanks for the kind words Camille! I'm so glad you like the mini! Have a great week!

xo
Michelle

TracyP said...

HElp!! LOL Trying to blog and I think I need a log in or password or something???
Thanks Girl:)
xxxTrac

Stephanie said...

ooohh Captivating - I've been meaning to read that for awhile now. Let me know if it's good!

Unknown said...

Feel good......