Monday, August 18, 2008

Get 'er done!

It was nice to get some of my projects finished last night. I never got started until too late, but the finished LOs made it worth it. I didn't fall asleep until 3 am (that's way to late I know!); but that was only because my son did not fall asleep until 10 pm and his usual bedtime is 7:30.

Everything was a little delayed last night!


But here is what I did!


The journaling says: "Marriage is not a ritual or an end. It is a long, intricate, intimate dance together and nothing matters more than your own sense of balance and your choice of a partner -Amy Bloom"; "There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved -George Sand" and "Love doesn't make the world go round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile -Elizabeth Barrett Browning"

I love Elizabeth Browning, she is such a romantic poet.


Thanks to your comments, I finally finished this one. It looks better completed (using all older STUFF). It reads "You love playing with balloons. You never saw it coming! You didn't know where it landed after the big -POP!"



This one says "These moments are...so very precious...a daily reminder of the importance of family...for our family to treasure!


You are my accountability...thanks for motivating me to finish well (and not just finish!)

I finally got 'er done!!

Until later,
Camille

2 comments:

wendy said...

Fun stuff! Congrats on getting things accomplished!

I love the blog look :)

jessicamae3 said...

Your blog looks young and edgy! Loving the new look!
The pages are excellent.
Love how you captured your love in the first layout!