Thursday, May 21, 2009

When will life slow down?

It's funny to think that it's already been three weeks since Crop Suey's National Scrapbooking Day Crop!

I don't know where the time has gone and I'm sorry to admit that.

Here is some of the things I have been working on lately.

My darling friend Bree gave me some Cosmo Cricket that she had left over and I had so much fun playing around with it.

I am a chronological scrapbooker and find it really hard to skip ahead and/or go backwards

These pics are of the fall, the kids had tons of fun playing around with the hockey equipment in the basement and the moments just begged to be captured!
Reese is always asking when it will be her turn to play hockey. Our little girl is going to grow up playing hockey...she is a "go-getter" and will probably dominate all the other players when it's her turn to lace up the skates!

This next one is a good example of our Alberta autumn. It is typical of Alberta to not be able to predict the weather from one day to the other. We (Bree and I) to the playground, but needed hats and mittens before the fun really began.
Bree brought her camera and we snapped these great pics (they are only a few of several hundred) It was so much fun getting to kids to pose...although it was very chilly, they had so much fun conquering the playground!

There's more to come tomorrow...I'm actually on top of things for the time being!!

Later,
Camille

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are brilliant, I love your style girl.. everytime i see one of your pages it shouts BREE SCRAP MORE THAN ! PHOT YOU CRAZY GIRL! Maybe I'll start listening to those shouts sooner than later...

I was hoping to se those 8 cm of snow from your camping weekend,,, hope you post those too...