Friday, October 3, 2008

Patio pics (FINALLY...)

So, after being asked by too many people, I forced myself to take some pics of the patio.

Here they are...


This is the much anticipated result. I love how the stones look. It's exactly what I hoped it would be.


My DH and my wonderful brother in law put many hours into this project. I am extremely grateful for my brother in law and all of his hard work.


While they were working on the stone patio, I was building my garden boxes. Here they are...


So now, there are only 999 things left to do next spring...

Just kidding, it's actually more like 99!!! It will be green by summer time next year!! Yahoo!!

Camille

3 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Wow! It all looks BEAUTIFUL!

BeeBopp23 said...

The patio looks great!!!!!! I bet it will be lovely when spring comes, it will be a backyard getaway!

Anonymous said...

WOW!
I saw the patio up close, it looks fantastic... but those boxes are amazing, I should have put on my shoes and gotten a looksie at them. Wow... those are gonna be fun to fill