Monday, June 8, 2009

A Little fun with Jelly Belly Beans!

Well, I meant to hit post a couple of days ago, but time got away on me.

I went camping with my family this weekend the lead up to camping (you know the packing and all that "preparation" stuff got a little more time consuming than anticipated...

...I wanted to share this with you though!

I've been playing around with Jelly Belly Beans and it has been so much fun. I made this LO with the fun We R Memory Keepers papers.

You may or may not know, I've been avoiding going to the optometrist because I was FULLY aware that I needed glasses but wanted to AVOID it!
So, when my son had his check up, my whole family booked appointments and I finally, and reluctantly admitted that I needed glasses (also, the optometrist told me so!).

So, I made a LO embracing the change.
Here it is:

There are stories from our weekend camping trip coming next...my mom took tons of pics and I'll share a few with you tomorrow!

Later,
Camille

1 comment:

BeeBopp23 said...

Glasses aren't that bad these days, especially with different frame styles! I love your new specs! BTW..Happy Late Bday!!