Friday, April 10, 2009

Two little cards for family birthdays...

I just posted these cards over on Crop Suey's blog and thought I would share with you.

I used the papers from the Wildberry Cobbler Kit now available at Crop Suey.

Just a quick post during this holiday weekend.

Here are the cards:

I cannot tell you who they are for, because they won't be getting them until Sunday.

This weekend seems to have crept up on us. We spent a wonderful day today, the family days are always a hit with the kids.

We went out for lunch with Bree and her fam, then had a nap...amidst the kids jumping on us and wanting us to play dollies and hotwheels!
After the "nap" we headed outside for a bike ride, some road hockey and a little baseball. All in all, a wonderful day.

We also watched the Passion of the Christ. What a reminder of the sacrifice that was made for me. There is no greater love.

Thank you Lord for giving your Son, so that I might have LIFE!

Happy Easter!

Camille

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen...That movie is amazing. What a wonderful family day...Love those cards. Happy Easter. Amy

Anonymous said...

great cards you are the card making queen