Thursday, December 18, 2008

I've been working...

I've actually been scrapbooking quite a bit lately.

I've completed an album for my mom (but can't post pics until after Christmas because she reads my blog)

I've also completed my ATCs (yeah, the ones that were due at the end of November). My only consolation is that Bree is hosting the swap and she is still waiting for other people to get theirs in to her. I can run them across the street at a moment's notice if I have to.

So, I will post pics later. I will also show you my ATCs...it's just late right now and I need more time to get the post together.

I am off to my pillow now...Bree will have to wait to get the good stuff on my blog...I am choosing sleep!

Later,
Camille

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally a post, and you just teased me...

Dang you