Thursday, January 22, 2009

A couple of cards and my ATC week2...

I've put my submission in for the 2sketches4you design team. They put two sketches on their blog and asked us to interpret them as part of the submission.

Not sure if they'll choose me, but it was fun making the cards nonetheless.
Here they are:



Also, I've completed week two side two of my 52 Pick me Up challenge. It says "I AM" all over, with "He is the great I AM" at the bottom. It's hard to read because I sprayed it with some glimmer mist and that causes some reflection when taking the pic...

Here it is:


Also, the weather around here took a severe dip...it went from -8 in the morning to...hold onto your seats, -26. It was sad, very very sad. I was kinda hoping that we could start thinking about making the shift from heavy winter coats to sweaters and vests...That's not happening anytime soon after today's weather events.

later,
Camille

No comments: