Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Some projects

We spent the weekend at a charming The Ferintosh Manor Bed and Breakfast. It was so cozy and welcoming. There were a few of us who managed the escape and it was a perfect weekend.

Here are a couple of projects that I made.
I liked this LO, I scraplifted it from a magazine. My friend Nicki used this LO for a pic of her daughter and dared me to use it too. I usually have a hard time to go "simple" but I really like the outcome.

I spent so much time staring at the pic, wondering what I was going to do with it. Then I thought I would stamp a few flowers to make a frame around my daughter's pic; it snowballed from there. I spent the next 90 minutes or so stamping flowers, then hand cutting them out. Then I wanted to add a watermark background to my paper; I typed a paragraph of inspirational girl quotes, then copied it a few times and put my 12x12 paper through my printer. I'm thinking I was a little crazy...
It was fun...but so much more work than I planned! But then, aren't all LOs way more work than we think?

Later!

8 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love these and sounds like you had a great weekend!!!

Wishing you a great week!!

Mei Ann Guerrero said...

What a lovely color combination! I can feel the summer breeze by just looking at this layout!

Fitness shoes said...

http://www.brandclothingfactory.com/bmz_cache/d/df66521ffd449ff5d415d6e88637dc6c.image.120x90.jpg

Fitness shoes said...

Tiffany Earrings
Chanel Necklaces
Coach Earrings
Thoms Sabo Bracelets

Unknown said...

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=968690

cool_girl said...

love this frame

Anonymous said...

http://ngoc-allmovieshere.blogspot.com/

les lunettesde soleil pas cher said...

nike nfl football jerseys

wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys


wholesale jerseys

wholesale NBA Jerseys

where can i find cheap jerseys