Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Schtufff!!

I've had some pics sitting on my crafting table for quite some time and I've been really good at setting them aside day after day.

So, I decided to clean and re-organize (because that's what all good procrastinators do) and knew I had to tackle the pics that were starting to collect dust.

Here is a LO I made of Robert's first baseball season (May-June 2009). I used the most "boy" paper I could find, but managed to add some ribbon and have it not look too cutsie!!

I was happy with the outcome!
The next LO was inspired by my sister, well indirectly. She went on a retreat last weekend (the lucky bum!!) and was looking for some paper. I went to Winners looking for some fun paper stacks and bought the Spring Stack.

I love bright colors and here's what I came up with.
The title reads: 1 Mother + 1 Daughter = 2 best friends

These LOs kinda got me in the mood to do more! So, after re-organizing I actually got stuff out for another LO (that has not been the case for me lately)

Anyhow, I'm praying for more inspiration!! I think that with the many crops coming up in the next couple of months I am starting to get excited again.

It's hard to set aside life, but I think I can manage to squeeze in a night or two of creativity per week.

Later,
Camille

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Love these Camille...you did a Fabulous Job!!!!

Have a great week!!!