Friday, March 20, 2009

An artist on the rise...

If you read Crop Suey's blog, you saw that my son was featured with one of his art projects.

Last week we made another project at home. I pulled out some canvases for my kids and a little water colors and they set to work. Reese was not so interested in the project, but Robert...he was truly enjoying himself.

He stripped off his shirt to "not get dirty" (his words) and then set to creating.

He was working on his masterpiece for almost 45 minutes and I enjoyed watching him every moment. He had so much fun!

One more piece to decorate with...one lesson was learned though...remove the black paint first!

I'm looking forward to our next project...it will be messy and so much fun!

Later,
Camille

1 comment:

Valerie said...

What fun!! And such cute pictures too, some thing to scrap about!! Such a cool idea and unique art!!